Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update

I wanted to remind everyone that the benefit for my nephew Zac is this Saturday (18th). Hwy 19 North Thomaston GA. If you are new to the blog go to the bottom of this page and click on Older Posts. "Zac's Journey" is the first post. I want to thank Angie, Keegan, Alicia and Karen. You guys have worked your butts off! I really appreciate everything you have done for Zac and his family.
Please come out and join us for a day of music, food, and fun. There will be something for everyone. Car Show, Poker Run, 5k, live music, kid zone, aution, vendors, and more. We still have bracelets and shirts for sale. If you are unable to come on Saturday, you can donate via the paypal button on this blog or at any United Bank branch. Thanks again, and I hope to see many new and familiar faces at Seize a Cure for Zac!

Until next time, stay tuned, spread the word, and count your blessings everyday!

-Zac's Aunt Court

No comments:

Post a Comment