Saturday, December 31, 2011

Update

I wanted to let everyone know that Zac had his 3rd seizure (since his brain surgery) yesterday. Of course I got the call from my sister yesterday afternoon while in the middle of a 4yr old having a meltdown, ham, mac n cheese, and 10 other things cooking for dinner and company and I felt like the worst sister ever for not giving her my full attention. :( From what I understand they were out and about and he wasn't 100% all day. Then on the way home he had a seizure. There didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary that happened yesterday that may have triggered it, and of course he had all his meds. It just goes to show that he may not be out of the woods yet. Most people think that he had surgery, and a magic wand solved everything. Though it was our hope that he would never have another seizure after his surgeries, yesterday was just another reminder that we need to keep Zac in our thoughts and prayers and that his journey may not be over yet. I thank you all again for your support. I'll try to keep you informed of his progress when possible. (when I can get a minute to type while the baby is asleep) I wish you all a very happy and safe New Year!

Until next time..... spread the word, stay tuned, and count your blessings everyday!

-Zac's Aunt Court

No comments:

Post a Comment