Wednesday, February 15, 2012

6 weeks seizure free!!

I just wanted to take a minute between work, homework, family and life to update everyone on Zac. He's been seizure free for 6 weeks! I have seen a big change in him. Keep in mind that sometimes I may go a few weeks between seeing him. He seems more calm, stable, and mature (which he was quick to point out may be due to him being a "pre teen") than ever before. We're now able to see some of his personality and qualities that have been lost for some time.
For some that may not know, my sister was a high school and middle school teacher. She did not renew her contract last year so she could home school Zac. He needed more one on one attention. He seems to be improving by leaps and bounds! Of course they have days that his meds have him "out of it" and they both get frustrated, but I am proud of Zac and Casey for making it work.
I'll try to keep everyone up to date of Z man. Thanks for all of the concern and prayers.

Until next time.... spread the word, stay tuned, and count your blessings everyday!

-Zac's Aunt Court

No comments:

Post a Comment